20,000 m³ of snowy roadways, crossroads and refugees cleaned from District 1
Romprest Company, the snow removal service provider in District 1, collected and transported 18,000 m³ of snow over the weekend, January 27 to 29, 2012. Since the snow stopped, Romprest transported and stored in the north side of Bucharest, in areas previously established, more than 20,000 cubic meters of snow.
The areas where the snow was removed are: Victoria Square, Lascar Catargiu Blvd, Magheru Blvd, University Square, Ion Mihalache Blvd, Calea Griviţei and Calea Dorobanţi.
The snow collection action on the arteries of District 1 will continue on Monday, January 30, in order to clean primary and secondary arteries of this administrative area.
In parallel, the snow removal action and spreading anti-skid material both solid and liquid continues on the secondary roads in District 1.
At this time, over 300 workers manually remove snow from crossroads, urban transport stations, tram refugies, entrances to subway stations, to public health facilities, to schools and so on.
To facilitate the snow removal action, the cars parked on the streets are temporarily lifted to clean the road and the ones parked illegally are lifted and taken to Aleea Mateloţilor No. 31-43. Romprest machines are accompanied by a local police crew and the crew of the company dealing with moving illegally parked vehicles in Sector 1.
According to the snow removal strategy in District 1 the snow is removed on main roads (circulated by transport vehicles) and on secondary roads where social objectives are located on: schools, hospitals, kindergartens, police and fire headquarters and other public institutions.
In District 1 there are 16 fixed points of early intervention which correspond to a number of main and secondary streets, which meet each crew deployed in the field.
Fixed points are arranged in the following areas:
- Victoria Square - pastila Kiseleff - Aviatorilor;
- Universitate Square - Fountain;
- Romană Square - A.S.E.;
- Bd. Beijing - Pescăruş Parking;
- Berzei - Dinicu Golescu - Ştirbei Vodă;
- Gara de Nord Square - opposite to the columns;
- Iancu de Hunedoara - Victoria Passage entrance;
- Piaţa Presei Libere - ROMEXPO entrance;
- Bd. Ion Mihalache - Calea Griviţei - AGIP petrol station;
- Bd. Bucureştii Noi - Bd. Laminorului - OMV petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Târgovişte - MOL petrol station;
- Rd. Chitilei - PETROM/ LUKOIL petrol station;
- Rd. Pipera - PETROM petrol station;
- Str. Alex. Şerbănescu - Str. Nicolae Caranfil - AGIP petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Ploieşti - PETROM (Mioriţa) petrol station;
- Arcul de Triumf Square.
The cold season begins on November 15, 2011 and ends on 15 March 2012. Depending on weather conditions, the range can restrict or expand. During this period, Romprest, the snow removal service provider in District 1, ensures the permanence and applies the general snow removal strategy approved by the City Council of District 1.
Image, Culture, Media and IT Department
Mobile: 0721.410.350 - Cristina Dumbravă
Compania Romprest Service S.A. caută colaboratori care dispun de utilaje de deszăpezire în vederea închirierii pentru perioada de iarnă 2017-2018.
Pentru detalii, relații la telefon: 0756 05 34 72 - Vlad Ciocan sau pe adresa de e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org