In District 1, the traffic runs under normal conditions
The road traffic runs under normal conditions in all main avenues and side streets in District 1 that are located social objectives: schools, hospitals, kindergartens, police and fire headquarters.
Romprest Company equipment intervene on main and secondary roads to remove snow and spreading continuously liquid and solid anti-skid material to prevent the effects of frost and snow deposit.
At this point, Romprest representatives intervene with 53 snow removing machines (for emergency program No. 1) and 300 workers 24 hours a day to manually remove snow from the pedestrian crossings from RATB stops and the tram shelters and for removing the snow from the gutters.
According to the snow removal strategy in District 1 the snow is removed on main roads (circulated by transport vehicles) and on secondary roads where social objectives are located on: schools, hospitals, kindergartens, police and fire headquarters.
They also intervene with priority for snow removal on the access routes to public institutions and main roads in the sector: intersections, urban transport refuges and roadside (until borders) in the areas of social importance.
In District 1there are 16 fixed points of early intervention equipped with machines that are ready to remove the snow from neighborhoods arteries they are assigned. Each fixed point corresponds to a number of main and secondary roads, which will meet each crew deployed in the field.
Fixed points are arranged in the following areas:
- Victoria Square - pastila Kiseleff - Aviatorilor;
- Universitate Square - Fountain;
- Romană Square - A.S.E.;
- Bd. Beijing - Pescăruş Parking;
- Berzei - Dinicu Golescu - Ştirbei Vodă;
- Gara de Nord Square - opposite to the columns;
- Iancu de Hunedoara - Victoria Passage entrance;
- Piaţa Presei Libere - ROMEXPO entrance;
- Bd. Ion Mihalache - Calea Griviţei - AGIP petrol station;
- Bd. Bucureştii Noi - Bd. Laminorului - OMV petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Târgovişte - MOL petrol station;
- Rd. Chitilei - PETROM/ LUKOIL petrol station;
- Rd. Pipera - PETROM petrol station;
- Str. Alex. Şerbănescu - Str. Nicolae Caranfil - AGIP petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Ploieşti - PETROM (Mioriţa) petrol station;
- Arcul de Triumf Square.
In order to facilitate the snow removal operation, the local police - who have got order and public safety duties since last year - will assist the Intervention Teams. In case of more snowing, the Police will temporarily close the affected roads and they will prohibit the movement of vehicles at night to facilitate the snow removing machines intervention.
Also, the illegally parked cars blocking the snow removal operation will be lifted.
The cold season begins on November 15, 2011 and it will end on 15 March 2012. Depending on weather conditions, the range can restrict or expand. During this period, Romprest, the snow removal service provider in District 1, ensures the permanence and applies the general snow removal strategy approved by the City Council of District 1.
Compania Romprest Service S.A. caută colaboratori care dispun de utilaje de deszăpezire în vederea închirierii pentru perioada de iarnă 2017-2018.
Pentru detalii, relații la telefon: 0756 05 34 72 - Vlad Ciocan sau pe adresa de e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org