The snow removal action of Romprest Company on the streets in District 1 is hampered by blizzard
Over 70 machines from Romprest Company are spreading continuously anti-skid material on primary and secondary arteries of District 1. Unfortunately, the snow removal operation is hampered by strong winds which spread the snow back on the road.
At this time, there are no traffic jams; in addition to the snow removing machines there are also present Romprest employees which remove the snow manually from crossroads, urban transport stations, tram refugies, metro stations , entrances to public health facilities and to schools, and so on.
From 20.30 Romprest will start the action of lifting and transporting the snow from the areas Victoria Square, Lascar Catargiu Blvd, Ion Mihalache Blvd ,Calea Griviţei and Calea Dorobanţi. The snow will be transported and stored in the north side of the Bucharest premises.
According to the snow removal strategy in District 1 the snow is removed on main roads (circulated by transport vehicles) and on secondary roads where social objectives are located on: schools, hospitals, kindergartens, police and fire headquarters and other public institutions.
In District 1 there are 16 fixed points of early intervention which correspond to a number of main and secondary streets, which meet each crew deployed in the field.
Fixed points are arranged in the following areas:
- Victoria Square - pastila Kiseleff - Aviatorilor;
- Universitate Square - Fountain;
- Romană Square - A.S.E.;
- Bd. Beijing - Pescăruş Parking;
- Berzei - Dinicu Golescu - Ştirbei Vodă;
- Gara de Nord Square - opposite to the columns;
- Iancu de Hunedoara - Victoria Passage entrance;
- Piaţa Presei Libere - ROMEXPO entrance;
- Bd. Ion Mihalache - Calea Griviţei - AGIP petrol station;
- Bd. Bucureştii Noi - Bd. Laminorului - OMV petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Târgovişte - MOL petrol station;
- Rd. Chitilei - PETROM/ LUKOIL petrol station;
- Rd. Pipera - PETROM petrol station;
- Str. Alex. Şerbănescu - Str. Nicolae Caranfil - AGIP petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Ploieşti - PETROM (Mioriţa) petrol station;
- Arcul de Triumf Square.
In order to facilitate the snow removal operation, the local police - who have got order and public safety duties since last year - will assist the Intervention Teams. In case of more snowing, the Police will temporarily close the affected roads and they will prohibit the movement of vehicles at night to facilitate the snow removing machines intervention. Also, the illegally parked cars blocking the snow removal operation will be lifted.
The cold season begins on November 15, 2011 and it will end on 15 March 2012. Depending on weather conditions, the range can restrict or expand. During this period, Romprest, the snow removal service provider in District 1, ensures the permanence and applies the general snow removal strategy approved by the City Council of District 1.
Compania Romprest Service S.A. caută colaboratori care dispun de utilaje de deszăpezire în vederea închirierii pentru perioada de iarnă 2017-2018.
Pentru detalii, relații la telefon: 0756 05 34 72 - Vlad Ciocan sau pe adresa de e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org