Ecological Learning Campaign Launch 'EcoAtitudine' in Bucharest schools, District 5 and in Ilfov
REPORTER Media Group in partnership with the Regional Agency for Environmental Protection Bucharest, Environmental Protection Agency Ilfov, National Environmental Guard - Ilfov County Police stations, National Environmental Guard - Bucharest Police stations and Ilfov County School Inspectorate and Bucharest School Inspectorate, with the main partner Romprest Service Company SA invites you to join us at the launch of the "EcoAtitudine = Responsibility, Information, Action" project - Edition 2011 (corresponding to I-VIII grades).
Launching of the project "EcoAtitudine = Responsibility, Information, Action" and the concept "ecological time" exclusively dedicated to students of classes I to VIII will be held on Tuesday March 15, 2011, 13.00, at the Environmental Protection Agency Bucharest.
The "EcoAtitudine = Responsibility, Information, Action" project (Edition 2011) will take place in two stages:
- Phase I: March 15 to June 15, 2011;
2. Phase II: September 15 to December 1, 2011.
The project will run in 9 schools in Ilfov County and in 5 schools in Bucharest and it will include:
1. Information and enrollment of schools in the environmental education campaign "EcoAtitudinea";
2. Providing all schools participating in the project the selective waste collection containers (plastic and paper / cardboard) by Romprest;
3. Distribution of all material information (containing useful information regarding selective collection methods, type of waste, etc.) in all schools involved in the project;
4. Presenting an "ecology class" in every school by the organizers and partners of the project, by presenting and interactive involvement of all children;
5. A contest between 9 schools in Ilfov County and 5 schools in Bucharest, related to the selective collection of PET bottles, cardboard / paper, electrical and electronic waste equipment, batteries, lamps, and so on.
These are the 12 schools where the environmental education campaign "EcoAtitudinea" will take place:
1. Elementary School I-VIII GRADES No. 128
2. Elementary School I-VIII GRADES No. 141 „IOAN I. C. BRATIANU "
3. Elementary School I-VIII GRADES No. 150 "SF. ELEFTERIE"
4. Elementary School I-VIII GRADES No. 139 "Mircea Sântimbreanu"
5. Elementary School I-VIII GRADES No. 124 „VOIEVODUL MIHAI"
1. Elementary School I-VIII GRADES No.1, Baloteşti
2. Elementary School I-VIII GRADES No.1, Dascălu
3. Elementary School No. 1, Chitila
4. Elementary School No. 1, Brăneşti
5. Ştefăneşti Elementary School, Ştefăneştii de Jos
6. Elementary School I-VIII GRADES No.1, Moara Vlăsiei
7. Elementary School I-VIII GRADES No. 2, Moara Vlăsiei
At the end of each stage it will be organized an Awards Gala, which will award prizes to the winners. The prizes will be awarded by the organizer, along with his partners, who will award the prizes to the winners. Romprest will award a special prize to the 'School - which will collect the largest amount of recyclable waste”. The prizes will be substantial and they will be instrumental in equipping schools to facilitate the teaching process.
The aim of these events is the awareness of the importance to be shown to the surrounding nature, by stimulating the artistic and creative potential of children of all ages.
Care for the environment is an essential component of moral development, social, cultural and spiritual needs of very young children; they need an education in environmental protection with a strong emphasis on the respect which is appropriate to give nature.
The press conference will be held by Mrs. Simona Saceanu - Executive Director at the Regional Agency for Environmental Protection Bucharest, Mr. Ninel Peia - Executive Director at the Environmental Protection Agency Ilfov, Emil Gregory – first comisar at the National Environmental Guard - Ilfov County police station, Viorel Glăman - first comisar at the National Environmental Guard - Bucharest police station, Ilfov County School Inspectorate and the School Inspectorate of Bucharest, Romprest SERVICE COMPANY SA, ECOSUD SA, ECOROM Ambalaje SA, Mr. Stere Cretu - President, Reporter Media Group, directors of the schools participating in the project EcoAtitudine.
The initiative is supported by SC Eurosun Management & Consulting, Romprest SERVICE COMPANY SA, ECOSUD SA, and ECOROM Ambalaje.
COMPANIA ROMPREST SERVICE SA aduce la cunostința colaboratorilor și clienților săi că Divizia Salubritate si Biroul Vanzari (contractare) isi desfasoara activitatea in sediul din Bdul. Poligrafiei nr.1C, sector 1, Bucuresti (Cladirea Ana Holding, acces prin parcarea hotelului Crowne Plaza).
Telefoane de contact
Tel: +4 021.668.1050/ 1084/ 1087
+4 021.206.3600/ 3699
Fax: +4 021.206.3626
Call Center: 021 9460