Romprest - We're in the snow removal Command
According to the forecast transmitted by the National Administration of Meteorology in the next time period, the weather will deteriorate across the country. In order to anticipate frost formation, ice and snow deposits on main and secondary roads of Sector 1 Romprest Service Company has already passed to the action of snow removal.
Therefore, starting since around noon, Romprest Service Company has mobilized the equipment to apply a preventive treatment consisting in liquid anti-skid material solution (organic calcium chloride solution of 30% concentration) on main roads and urban transport routes.
Each fixed point corresponds to a number of main and secondary roads, which will meet every crew deployed in the field. The fixed points where the snow removing machines are stationed follow:
- Victoria Square - pastila Kiseleff - Aviatorilor;
- Universitate Square - Fountain;
- Romană Square - A.S.E.;
- Bd. Beijing - Pescăruş Parking;
- Berzei - Dinicu Golescu - Ştirbei Vodă;
- Gara de Nord Square - opposite to the columns;
- Iancu de Hunedoara - Victoria Passage entrance;
- Piaţa Presei Libere - ROMEXPO entrance;
- Bd. Ion Mihalache - Calea Griviţei - AGIP petrol station;
- Bd. Bucureştii Noi - Bd. Laminorului - OMV petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Târgovişte - MOL petrol station;
- Rd. Chitilei - PETROM/ LUKOIL petrol station;
- Rd. Pipera - PETROM petrol station;
- Str. Alex. Şerbănescu - Str. Nicolae Caranfil - AGIP petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Ploieşti - PETROM (Mioriţa) petrol station;
- Arcul de Triumf Square.
Over 70 machines (with a reserve of 12 machines) and 300 workers are ready to remove snow and prevent the effects of frost all over a thousand streets in District 1 24 hours a day.
According to the snow removal strategy in District 1 the snow is removed on main roads (circulated by transport vehicles) and on secondary roads where social objectives are located on: schools, hospitals, kindergartens, police and fire headquarters.
In order to facilitate the snow removal operation, the local police will assist the intervention teams. In case of more snowing, the Police will temporarily close the affected roads and they will prohibit the movement of vehicles at night to facilitate the snow removing machines intervention.
Also, the illegally parked cars blocking the snow removal operation will be lifted.
Once it starts snowing, snow removal equipment will intervene simultaneously in the 11 neighborhoods in District 1: Băneasa, Bucureştii Noi - Chitila - Dămăroaia, Pajura, Gara de Nord - Nicolae Titulescu, Dorobanţi - Floreasca, Calea Griviţei, 1 Mai - Domenii, Aviatorilor, Aviaţiei, Zona Centrală, Străuleşti - Vatra Nouă.
The cold season begins on November 15, 2011 and it will end on 15 March 2012. Depending on weather conditions, the range can restrict or expand. During this period, Romprest, the snow removal service provider in District 1, ensures the permanence and applies the general snow removal strategy approved by the City Council of District 1.
Compania Romprest Service S.A. caută colaboratori care dispun de utilaje de deszăpezire în vederea închirierii pentru perioada de iarnă 2017-2018.
Pentru detalii, relații la telefon: 0756 05 34 72 - Vlad Ciocan sau pe adresa de e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org