Romprest, ready for the snow removal action
Romprest Service Company S.A. is ready for the snow removal action. Machines and workers are ready to intervene, 24 hours a day to remove the snow and prevent the effects of frost all over a thousand streets in District 1.
According to forecasts issued by the National Meteorological Administration, in the next few days, in the capital, it will snow slightly. Maximum temperature will be of 3-4 degrees C and the minimum of 4 ... -2 degrees C.
Fast intervention machines of Romprest are ready to intervene to remove snow from roads and to prevent glaze.
"We have over 70 snow removing machines with the latest equipment, ready to welcome the first snow this year. Moreover, all fuel stocks and anti-skid material are provided in advance, and each director knows very well what to do in winter time, just to eliminate the often-spoken term "taken by surprise", says the Mayor of District 1, Andrei Chiliman.
In District 1 there are 16 fixed points of early intervention equipped with machines that are ready to remove the snow from the neighborhoods arteries they are assigned. Each fixed point corresponds to a number of main and secondary roads, which will meet each crew deployed in the field.
Fixed points are arranged in the following areas:
- Victoria Square - pastila Kiseleff - Aviatorilor;
- Universitate Square - Fountain;
- Romană Square - A.S.E.;
- Bd. Beijing - Pescăruş Parking;
- Berzei - Dinicu Golescu - Ştirbei Vodă;
- Gara de Nord Square - opposite to the columns;
- Iancu de Hunedoara - Victoria Passage entrance;
- Piaţa Presei Libere - ROMEXPO entrance;
- Bd. Ion Mihalache - Calea Griviţei - AGIP petrol station;
- Bd. Bucureştii Noi - Bd. Laminorului - OMV petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Târgovişte - MOL petrol station;
- Rd. Chitilei - PETROM/ LUKOIL petrol station;
- Rd. Pipera - PETROM petrol station;
- Str. Alex. Şerbănescu - Str. Nicolae Caranfil - AGIP petrol station;
- Rd. Bucureşti-Ploieşti - PETROM (Mioriţa) petrol station;
- Arcul de Triumf Square.
According to the snow removal strategy in District 1, the snow is removed on main roads (circulated by transport vehicles) and on secondary roads where social objectives are located: schools, hospitals, kindergartens, police and fire headquarters.
In order to facilitate the snow removal operation, the local police - who have got order and public safety duties since last year - will assist the Intervention Teams. In case of more snowing, the Police will temporarily close the affected roads and they will prohibit the movement of vehicles at night to facilitate the snow removing machines intervention. Also, the illegally parked cars blocking the snow removal operation will be lifted.
The cold season begins on November 15, 2011 and it will end on 15 March 2012. Depending on weather conditions, the range can restrict or expand. During this period, Romprest, the snow removal service provider in District 1, ensures the permanence and applies the general snow removal strategy approved by the City Council of District 1.
Compania Romprest Service S.A. caută colaboratori care dispun de utilaje de deszăpezire în vederea închirierii pentru perioada de iarnă 2017-2018.
Pentru detalii, relații la telefon: 0756 05 34 72 - Vlad Ciocan sau pe adresa de e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org