Deratization, Disinfection, Disinsectization
"We protect your health!"
We support your investments
• We offer full services based on modern technological programmes, which are economic, efficient and durable;
• With tailored and differentiated treatments, depending on the level and nature of pest attack, applied in any area, surface or space (indoors and outdoors);
We are always ready to solve any problem
• Indoor disinsection- using techniques and materials toxicologically classified or not by GD 956/2005 (Law on biocides). In compliance with European standards, we choose rationally and use only substances approved by the National Commission of Biocidal Products, functioning within the Ministry of Health, based on law HG 95612005 9818/CE, those substances which do not affect the environment or human health.
• Disinsection (including larvae control) of peridomestic exterior green spaces - with dedicated dispersion equipment.
The PEST CONTROL operation system provides:
• Reducing quantities of pesticides used per area unit.
• Reducing number of treatments.
• Durable biosecurity on execution (protection of public health and biological diversity).
Given that the overall objective of public hygiene is prevention and not aggressive intervention in cases of emergency, the benefits of the Pest Control system lead to achieving the optimum ratio underlined by OMS: maximum effect with minimum biocides and reduced number of treatments in time.
Our team can face any challenge:
• Our staff are certified Pest Control Workers by the Romprest Training Center.
• We have state-of-the-art equipment for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
• We use non-toxic devices of varied types and sizes.
• We use intervention vehicles equipped in compliance with statutory regulations.
• We possess sanitary veterinary assistance provided by a permanent employee of our DDD department, who is a certified and licensed veterinarian 736.23.09.2006.
• We apply practical measures for disinsection, disinfection and deratization.
We have developed strategies to reduce the impact on environment.
We apply custom pest control methods by regular training offered to employees and also by constant renewal of our working methods. We want to protect nature, therefore:
• We do not base our operations on biocides, but we see them only an auxiliary element in a long-term programme for pest monitoring and control.
• We carefully train the personnel who uses them. As a result of their being certified, our specialists can provide accurate and relevant advice on preventive measures against pests (besides the execution of the operation itself).
• We fight for banning aerial treatment in areas where it constitutes a real danger: near water, natural reserves and melliferous areas.
• We reduce biocidal usage in preventive operations and replace them with non-toxic substances, based on natural extracts.
• We implement as much as possible, ecological methods for pest control through monitoring and prevention modules.